Bovada

Thread: Can anybody help?

Lorcat2 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    50 bucks
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Ask the DOJ

Can anybody help?

I use a Mac, and currently do not use any software. I used to pay for and use the SharkScope HUD when I used a PC, but I haven't found anything for Mac yet. I just need anyone who has a SharkScope account to search me. If you have a few extra minutes and would not mind helping me it would be great. I have been playing the Micro 45 Turbos on Stars for the past couple of days and feel I am having a lot of success. The fields are super soft, and it seems like I am running them over.

Would anyone mind looking me up and posting on here? I've put in a small sample size and would like to see the numbers for the $1.10 and $3.25 45 Turbos, and the name I'm playing on is bigbucki10 on PokerStars.

All help is much appreciated.

Thanks for the time.

Loren

Nightrain is offline Shrimp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Biggest Live $ Win
    50 bucks
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Ask the DOJ
    I never got around to say thanks for the post. So thank you for taking the time and doing that. I also didn't know I could look that up on OPR under Detailed Info.

My next question is how do I really know if I am beating/crushing a certain game/stake?

I seem to be getting my money in with the best hands most of the time at Micro Stakes. I seem have good stats IMO, but I've put in such a small sample size. I have only played around 275 games.

What are good stats for 45 Turbos? What ROI% should I be aiming for at $3 and $1 games, and what is a good sample size to know if I am really doing as well as I think I am. I understand at these smaller stakes, I am not going to make big dollars, but I am looking to make enough extra to cover travel costs for this summer, and just a few hundred extra a week, and I don't think this is too much to accomplish for these soft games.

Thanks for the help everyone.

bigbucki10 on Stars

suck out king is offline Shrimp
    12/10 $5 x 45 SNG challenge winner

Biggest Online $ Win
    Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
    gerggar 2,262 $0.95 $3 29% $2,156 - N/A PokerStars E45-45 S1-5 x

I know this guy ran at ~30% roi while like 20 tabling or something earlier this year playing the 3 turbos on stars so id say this is a good example...

Biggest Live $ Win
    50 bucks
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Ask the DOJ
    I've been playing for the past 7 or 8 days, and I'm comfortable playing 14 games at a time. Here are my stats so far, I think they're looking alright for the first week. Only time will tell though.

Games Played: 338 ROI: 35% Profit: $270

OPR shows limited stats, but hopefully I can continue to play well in these 45s and starting winning consistently.