PokerStars

Thread: DoylesRoom

CHRIS SLICK is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    300+(live)

Question DoylesRoom

Does anyone play regularly on Doyles Room? What are the pros and cons?

Blog Entries
    I've neve played on doyle's room, but it's on the cake network which is very soft. It's repuable (sp?) site though. I don't like the software very much however.
    "It's Friday night and I'm spending it watching Cory grind a $26 7game tournament"

PM for coaching information

Biggest Live $ Win
    $3,500
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $1,114.00
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    I don't particularly like the software there either. I've played on DoylesRoom since 2007 but have rarely played on it since they joined the Cake Network (although I didn't play on there much prior to that either). I initially signed up on Doyles to play in a priv. league that was running MTTs on Doyles, won a few bucks in a priv. freeroll & used the account to play some micro stuff for fun/experience, etc.
    My more recent experience on the site, I don't play on there mainly due to not liking the software,... too many things that I don't like about it (I actually thought the old software was pretty decent after they did their last upgrade/update but now on Cake I don't like it). The small bit I have played on there >>> players are REALLY weak in micro limits (10NL is like 2NL elsewhere, $5-$10 sng's I'd say compare to $1's on other sites). Too bad the software was more user-friendly as I'd probably invest more time on there (ez money).
    Nine-ball.. corner pocket!

i just quit playing doylesroom. they lowered they tournaments. had like 3-4 daily 10k gtds and made them 5-6k lol !