Thread: Online poker tourney/fundraiser Sun. March 28th @ 2pm

itm_247 is offline Plankton

Biggest Live $ Win
    $1,050
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $11, 786
    Biggest Online # Win

Online poker tourney/fundraiser Sun. March 28th @ 2pm

Our local softball team is doing an online poker tournament to raise money for our softball team. It will be a $13 dollar buy in and $2 dollars goes to the fundraiser. It will be played on pokerstars, and we have a password set up so we can keep others out. I do not want just anyone coming to this tourney, I have a few of my local friends playing as well as trying to see if anyone on here would like to play. It would be a good way to get to know some members on this site, plus in the future I would like to have some private online tourneys or even try weekly leagues and the more people I can get in touch with the better this can be.

This is the first private tourney i've made on stars, so i'm hoping it goes well. we already have 30+ confirmed, most will register between now and sunday. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post. Hopefully this post is not frowned upon, i'm not quite sure if I am allowed to post stuff like this but I guess i'll find out. Not trying to do anything that's not allowed on here, my apologies to anyone if this is not allowed. Anyways, the tourney is on pokerstars, under the private tab it is named "Vesco's Tournament". The password is 7890987 for anyone who would like to register. Even if you do not feel comfortable transfering money for the donation, then simply register and say hey. I go by itm_247 on stars.

As stated earlier, if anyone has any information about this feel free to post or message me. Thanks

-Nick

DevilFish73 is offline Super Moderator
    12/08 $75 x 45 SNG challenge winner

Biggest Live $ Win
    $10,000
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $9,433.13
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Thumbs up

Nick, I don't have any cash on PS but I wish you good luck. Bump this thread before your event to remind our PS members to join.

Biggest Live $ Win
    $1,050
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $11, 786
    Biggest Online # Win
    that's ok, as stated before it's a fundraiser and at this point i'm leaving it up as an option for others to donate. If you do not feel safe transferring funds to a newb then just register and I will put a donation in for you on my behalf. This is more about getting online players in touch with others who are interested, and trying to have some regular monthly/annual poker tournaments with friends. I do not expect this to be big to start, but if we keep at this each month with a tournament or so it could gain momentum.

Thanks for the reply, devilfish. Appreciate it!

-Nick

Biggest Live $ Win
    $1,050
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $11, 786
    Biggest Online # Win

Online Poker Tourney Fundraiser TODAY @ 2pm on Pokerstars

Just a reminder to anyone who may be interested, we are holding a little fundraiser tournament online @ pokertars for our local softball team. The tourney is at 2pm today, and if anyone would like to play in it please PM me for details. It is only a $11 dollar buy in tournament, and you do not necessarily have to donate anything if you don't want. As stated above, I am more than willing to donate the $2 dollars on your behalf, more interested in getting to know more players from this site and I figured this would be a good way.

The tourney ID# is 243704099 You can find this tourney under the Tourney < Private tab. The tournament is named "Vesco's Tournament", and entry for this tournament is available by invite only. The password is 7890987.

by the way, my name is nick and my sn on stars is itm_247. Hope to see you guys there. Thanks!
    Last edited by itm_247; 03-28-2010 at 07:09 AM.