PokerStars

Thread: 4to1dog.com - hello and thank you!

4to1dog.com - hello and thank you!

Guys,

As many of you know I used to be somewhat active on here, but it is been forever since I have been on BBP.

I wanted to drop by to say hello, but also to say thank you! As some of you know, my 4to1dog.com site opened in June. Recently, some of you stumbled across it, and contacted me to say what's up, show support, etc. I was encouraged to drop by and say hey, so I thought I would.

Thanks again for the kind words ad contacts you guys have sent me at 4to1dog.com, and keep up the great work here at BBP!!

CatHerder is offline Shrimp

Quote Originally Posted by 4 to 1 dog View Post
    Guys,

As many of you know I used to be somewhat active on here, but it is been forever since I have been on BBP.

I wanted to drop by to say hello, but also to say thank you! As some of you know, my 4to1dog.com site opened in June. Recently, some of you stumbled across it, and contacted me to say what's up, show support, etc. I was encouraged to drop by and say hey, so I thought I would.

Thanks again for the kind words ad contacts you guys have sent me at 4to1dog.com, and keep up the great work here at BBP!!
    First time i've heard of this site, will have to check it out. Thanks for the info.