Poker Genius

Thread: Conspiracy Theorists Rejoice!!!!!

Dixienormas2 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    2800ish
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Conspiracy Theorists Rejoice!!!!!

Give this a listen......I am interested in what everyone thinks, especially Motwgtsyw and other English folk. Maybe I am naive, but I was not aware of the problems England had in the 70's.

Stansberry's Investment Advisory
    A man with money is no match against a man on a mission. - Doyle Brunson

D-Nut is offline Shark

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe I sat and listened to this for so long since I have a wicked case of A.D.D. lol...but it was pretty interesting...and since I'm a conspiracy theorist I was buying it.

I guess my final evaluation (after looking some other things up in regards to what he says)....I think the US still has a nasty downswing coming still...I think there is some validity to the US Dollar losing its status as the world reserve currency, and I think that the national debt is getting exponentially worse which has to come to a head at some point...

I'm not quite sure I buy the fact that people are going to be rioting and looting, and killing each other within the next year, but I think that the nation is in some serious trouble....

I think there are some things that we can do to protect ourselves from the backlash of the potential devaluing of the US Dollar, but this dude clearly has an agenda of selling his service, so it makes me hesitant to believe everything he's saying, and maybe to take it in moderation....
    "Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents."

- Lou Krieger

See me dance in this thread:

http://www.badbeatspoker.net/forum/n...-near-you.html

Dixienormas2 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    2800ish
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Nut View Post
    this dude clearly has an agenda of selling his service, so it makes me hesitant to believe everything he's saying, and maybe to take it in moderation....
    I agree exactly. I think there is alot of truth into what he says, how much that I do not know. One thing he is right about, the Gov't is doing nothing but PRINTING MORE AND MORE MONEY with ZERO IMMEDIATE REPERCUSSIONS!!!
    A man with money is no match against a man on a mission. - Doyle Brunson

socrates555 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Online $ Win
    the crisis is definitively undenieable and ppl have to think of ways how to protect their money but this guy seems to me like another one of these charlattans that love to pop up whenever there is a crisis like this.
    he obv is selling a product..like million diff ppl on the interweb

it was a welcome change during grinding tho.

ozzy is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Are you serious??? I cant believe I wasted 10 minutes listening to that....

I got bored and went to close it with the intention of finishing it later... When I tried to close it once of those pop up "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page" things came up. Which was odd and interesting (because those websites are always some sort of sales). So with the text of what the dude was saying behind it I clicked cancel and skimmed through the text........

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously how naive are you people? It was a very good one, and very convincing (because he used the classical shock scare method) but come on what a joke. The dude is trying to sell something, like when you google investment opprotunities and get one of those yellow pages with some guys get rich quick scheme. Or one of those poker pages that guarantees 30k per month.

Get real - stop being so naive and listening to everything you hear. No wonder this country is fucked - if you believe this guy you should send him every penny you own and let him make you rich out of the kindness of his heart.

Mods please delete this thread - its a scam that is well done and convincing.
    Full Tilt - worstdonk

D-Nut is offline Shark

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Are you serious??? I cant believe I wasted 10 minutes listening to that....

I got bored and went to close it with the intention of finishing it later... When I tried to close it once of those pop up "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page" things came up. Which was odd and interesting (because those websites are always some sort of sales). So with the text of what the dude was saying behind it I clicked cancel and skimmed through the text........

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously how naive are you people? It was a very good one, and very convincing (because he used the classical shock scare method) but come on what a joke. The dude is trying to sell something, like when you google investment opprotunities and get one of those yellow pages with some guys get rich quick scheme. Or one of those poker pages that guarantees 30k per month.

Get real - stop being so naive and listening to everything you hear. No wonder this country is fucked - if you believe this guy you should send him every penny you own and let him make you rich out of the kindness of his heart.

Mods please delete this thread - its a scam that is well done and convincing.
    Yea....I'm really glad that the highly intelligent Ozzy came in to save me and my borderline mental retardation IQ self from being convinced that the world was coming to an end.

Get real bro. I dont think anyone here is buying this guy's "service". I personally think there is some validity to it. Will our national debt ultimately come to a head, and there be backlash that some generation will have to deal with? Probably. Will it result in the US dollar having highly reduced value, which would ultimately cause us to not have the ability to print our own money anymore? Maybe. If that does happen things like oil prices will skyrocket even higher than they ever have...that much is true.

Will it result in the scare tactics that he used to make people think that they need to "act now!" and buy his service? Such as riots, etc... Probably not.

This is just my opinion. Clearly you have yours....but I or anyone else in this thread or otherwise, need to be labeled as "naive" by you, almighty one.
    "Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents."

- Lou Krieger

See me dance in this thread:

http://www.badbeatspoker.net/forum/n...-near-you.html

ozzy is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    The richest, most powerful, most sophisticated, complex government in the world is going to spend itself into ruin and the entire world will collapse? Lol fml then

I think there are much bigger things to be concerned about like north korea, iran, canada, the crooked state of maine.......

I love conspiracy theories. And the dollar is already devalued a ton, and will get worse. But Armageddon isnt gonna happen, at least not this way.

I wasnt saying you ppl are naive, as in the ppl in this thread - I was just generally speaking about how naive ppl are.

I will save you from your mentally retarded self any time dnut, and appreciate the reference to ridiculously high intelligence level

Unfortunately this is the best one I could find.... But if you believe the idiot in that link try this website out and youll make millions playing .1 .2 online only playing 25 hours a week...... PokerStars Secret System V2.0 - Make Guaranteed Money
    Full Tilt - worstdonk