Bovada

Thread: Please help my cash game

ozzy is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Please help my cash game

For whatever reason I am horrible at cash online and I always have been. I dont really get why, maybe my expectations are too high...

I am a winning sng player and imo play sngs very well.

I destroy live cash and have for awhile. I have avg a little over a buy in profit per game for quite some time now, and have been averaging 70-80/hr this year live... At gemini, eastside, buckeye, argosy, hollywood, etc.

But i suck online cash, and have no idea why. Being too loose is part of it Im sure - combined with bad post flop play.

I am really looking to improve my online cash game. I am looking for a consistent winning .25 .50, .5 1 full tilt player than can help me improve my game. I dont know what kind of deal we could work out, and Im open to suggestions in exchange for coaching etc...

Thanks, just tired of losing cash online.......
    Full Tilt - worstdonk

acdawg712 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    in live play, you can play a lot of hands since you can outplay the loose passive idiots and value bet the hell out of them and make big laydowns. Online plays are more tight aggressive and better players in general. I would start at a lower stake like 5c/10c which is more like your typical live 1/2 games.

ozzy is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Agreed ^^^

But I think my overall play is just off somehow... I have the wrong approach. That how sngs were... and once I fixed it I started to win a lot more... Im looking to fix whatevers wrong
    Full Tilt - worstdonk

Lorcat2 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    50 bucks
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Ask the DOJ
    I am horrible at online cash games as well. I feel for the most part people are more tight aggro online than live. I like to consider myself good at reading players, being able to limit somebody to a range or 1 to 3 hands. This is why I feel I suceed at live games becuase I'm and sitting face to face with somebody. There is lot more you have to factor in during a tourney, simply b/c of blinds increasing, and time limits. In tournaments your chip stack matters, and in cash games, the size of you stack does matter, but not to the same degree as tourney chips. I get plenty of live action all over Columbus, so the only way I have found to solve my horrible online cash play, is simply not play at all. All low limit MTTs and 45/90 mans for me when it comes to playing online.

Also I think Sparx posted a thread about online cash success. From what I remember it is a very large thread to with tons of depth in terms of info. If I stumble upon it I'll bump it and post a link.

ozzy is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Im the same way playing the same games online. Agreed that online is much more tag.

When I sucked at sngs and mtts (still do at mtts) I knew there were some major flaws in my game... I eventually figured them out on my own and now its a totally different story. So Im looking to figure out what these flaws are in cash and fix them. Theres no way I can crush low stakes sngs and not be able to be a break even/winning cash player.
    Full Tilt - worstdonk

Biggest Live $ Win
    3.5K €uro
    Biggest Online $ Win
    1351.50$ on TP
    i would suggest watching BalugaWhales videos on deucescracked!

its easy to understand, and the vids are amazing imo!
    a friend of mine was able to improve his games rapidly only by watching balugas vidz!

as already mentioned, SparX thread is epic, too!!!

GL ozzy!