Thread: WSOP '11

draqq is offline Tuna

Biggest Live $ Win
    3 million (cents)
    Biggest Online $ Win
    3.2 million (cents)

WSOP '11

cross-posted from 2p2:

My name is Joe Attila Tosaky and have been playing poker on and off for over a decade, professionally for just over 3 years. Will be playing roughly 4-6 $1000-$1500 WSOP Events, as well as the Main Event. Will be playing $200-$1000 Side Events at Rio, Venetian, Binion's, Nugget etc. including ST satellites at Rio, but I'll basically just be trying to find the best value tournaments in town. I may play one or two of the $2500 WSOP Events if the bankroll is up, and may play some PLO and/or LHE events but none of those will be WSOP Events, they'd be $500> side events.

I have 15K lined up offsite and looking to sell another 5-10K at 1.25 markup, shares will be $100 each, so $125 with markup.

Official Poker Rankings - Poker Ratings, Poker Results and Statistics

Official Poker Rankings - Poker Ratings, Poker Results and Statistics

Live Scores:
    '09 Chopped Binion's ME for 27K
    '10 Chopped WSOP-C @ Caesar's for 20K
    '10 3rd in Venetian $550 for 30K

Fwiw, I don't play live tourneys all that much, with most of my volume being during the series the last two summers (and have had winning summers the past two years). I do have plenty of live experience however since I started as a LHE cash game grinder way way back in the day.

As far as references I'm the #9 staker all-time over on PTP and there's plenty of people over there that can vouch for me. As far as active 2p2 users Thelipofund, Tarheelkid, Big Huni, and a couple of others can vouch for me. I'm also the founder of sngmentors.com (mods just let me know if you want me to delete this, not trying to advertise or anything).

As far as payment goes I'd obv prefer cash in Vegas, but if that's not an option ship me a PM and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks in advance, and good luck to everyone this summer, I know that we're all going through some tough times at the moment.

Chipless Wonder is offline Honorary Member
    12/08 $75 x 45 SNG challenge winner
    1/09 BBP +$200 private game winner
    9/11 online cash game challenge winner

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    My funds are already completely spoken for, but I still want to wish you the best of luck this summer Joe.
    Carbon Poker: ChiplessWonder

My real job: Nuclear thickness gauge sales & service

"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve." - Kid Rock

draqq is offline Tuna

Biggest Live $ Win
    3 million (cents)
    Biggest Online $ Win
    3.2 million (cents)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipless Wonder View Post
    My funds are already completely spoken for, but I still want to wish you the best of luck this summer Joe.
    Totally understandable, I know I'm late to the game putting this up now, but because of a family tragedy I wasn't even sure I'd be playing the series this summer. Even if I'm unable to sell another dime, I'll throw in 5K myself and will have 20K to play with, I'm just happy I'll still be playing the series this year.

Best of luck to you this summer too, and hopefully we'll run into each other during the summer.

draqq is offline Tuna

Biggest Live $ Win
    3 million (cents)
    Biggest Online $ Win
    3.2 million (cents)
    Going to play side events all via private backing. Put up an 8 Event $10K WSOP Package on 2p2:

draqq's WSOP Package - Staking - Selling Shares - Live -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums