Bovada

Thread: Big tourneys= tHE NUTS FOR EVERYONe...

shortmat1444 is offline Shark

Biggest Live $ Win
    14k borgata summer open.
    Biggest Online $ Win
    45k Sunday mulligan.
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Big tourneys= tHE NUTS FOR EVERYONe...

I raise.. Guy calls.. Flop is Q73 check check.. i have 66 by the way.. turn is a 5.. i bet 500.. he raises to 1500.. i go all in. He snap calls 8k with Q9 after calling preflop rais. UHHHHHH DUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 5 hands later a guy raises in early position for mimimum.. i call. I have JQ. the flops is J52. he bets huge.. I go all in. He calls. Second time in a row i lose from a raised pot preflop with J5 after raising in first position wti hJ5

EVERYONE HITS THE MOTHER ****ING NUTSSS ON MEE IT IS ****ING SO SADDD WITH GARBAGE ALSOOOO...

Raising min in first with J5 offsuit only to flop top two pair... Lost yesterday to Q2 the same way two pair after me raising 3 times big blind and he calls in the small blind with Q2 offsuit to flop two pair when i get a flush draw

So sad it really ****ing is...

chronicATM is offline Shark

waht happened to that break you were thinkin/talkin about?

Biggest Live $ Win
    14k borgata summer open.
    Biggest Online $ Win
    45k Sunday mulligan.
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    im not getting bad beats at all.. or tiliting or getting mad.. Break is coming my bankroll just wouldn't go to zero lol.. but i will just to get my mindframe right.

DefyOddz is offline Dolphin

Biggest Online $ Win
    16k X's 2 , ongame big deal 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shortmat1444 View Post
    I raise.. Guy calls.. Flop is Q73 check check.. i have 66 by the way.. turn is a 5.. i bet 500.. he raises to 1500.. i go all in. He snap calls 8k with Q9 after calling preflop rais. UHHHHHH DUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 5 hands later a guy raises in early position for mimimum.. i call. I have JQ. the flops is J52. he bets huge.. I go all in. He calls. Second time in a row i lose from a raised pot preflop with J5 after raising in first position wti hJ5

EVERYONE HITS THE MOTHER ****ING NUTSSS ON MEE IT IS ****ING SO SADDD WITH GARBAGE ALSOOOO...

Raising min in first with J5 offsuit only to flop top two pair... Lost yesterday to Q2 the same way two pair after me raising 3 times big blind and he calls in the small blind with Q2 offsuit to flop two pair when i get a flush draw

So sad it really ****ing is...
    you raised 2 diff times utg with j5o? and the 66 hand looks like 2 overs on the flop? play a bunch of 10s until the streak is over

Biggest Live $ Win
    14k borgata summer open.
    Biggest Online $ Win
    45k Sunday mulligan.
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    NOOO they had J5 offsuit both times and Q2 another time.. after raises preflop either them or me. Not bad beats or anything. Just sicka nd tired of people hitting a crazy big hand with these hands where they have no right being in.. I dunno just seems to happen all the time after i get over 20k chips and right before the cash. Floping top two with J5 and then two pair with Q2 is just a hearbreaker and i always have TOP TOp or a nut draw lol. And with the 66. Based on betting pattern i felt he had utter shit. And he basically did with a 9 kicker especially that i bluff and play hands once and a blue moon.

You know how it is. You go and they have a -80% roi with 1 out of 80 tourney cashes lol. Just not my tourney