Bovada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulltilt compromising it's players bank info

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Fulltilt compromising it's players bank info

I found this post on a blog that I follow. Thought I should post it. I can't believe Fulltilt doesn't seem to be willing to help sort this out.

A former FTP payment processor has gone bad and is stealing from the bank accounts of Full Tilt depositors.

READ this thread at 2+2 discussing the matter. The company in question is called PMI 8888758035 and FTP has acknowledged the fact PMI did do work for them. Players report PMI began "double-charging" their bank accounts in January. PMI would then go on to change the name on charges to bank statements to "PMI SALE".

This response from Fulltilt is completely unacceptable:

"We can confirm that Full Tilt Poker did not initiate or authorize the processing of this transaction. For further details on this charge, please contact the processor in question PMI 8888758035 As this charge did not originate from Full Tilt Poker, we also recommend contacting your financial institution should you wish to pursue the matter further. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused."

Like most of you, I only keep an operational amount of money on Fulltilt/Stars for obvious reasons. I too back in November made some deposits, and had reported this issue to Tilt about double charges on my account, which didn't hit until the end of Feb and March. Considering I am a supposed VIP, on their Black Card Program, their response blows my mind. I have been a faithful customer since the beginning, but this is the straw that is breaking the camels back.

I should have done this from the start, but now I'll be forced to close my bank acct, and get another one exclusive for online poker. This will be a major pain in the ass, but I have no other choice. This has had a very sobering effect on my online poker playing habit, and I don't think I'll be playing anywhere near the volume or the stakes I have before. I won't go back to that until online poker is regulated in the US, and therefore at least have some of peace of mind that we aren't getting ripped off.

So.....If you made Full Tilt Poker deposits in the Fall of 2010 (and into 2011) :

Check your bank accounts.

foldimo is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    This does seem pretty awful, thanks for posting it. Full Tilt is notorious for not giving a shit about their players, this doesn't exactly help their image.

TJI_1234 is offline Dolphin

Biggest Live $ Win
    $2.5k
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $9,100
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Quote Originally Posted by foldimo View Post
    This does seem pretty awful, thanks for posting it. Full Tilt is notorious for not giving a shit about their players, this doesn't exactly help their image.
    They are? In what capacity? Link?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Full Tilt is one of the worst poker sites out there. They have a good graphics department, and Phil Ivey so nobody cares that they are the worst site.
    "It's Friday night and I'm spending it watching Cory grind a $26 7game tournament"

PM for coaching information

3kingoutman is offline Dolphin

Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillCory90 View Post
    Full Tilt is one of the worst poker sites out there. They have a good graphics department, and Phil Ivey so nobody cares that they are the worst site.
    lol yup

if youve ever deposited on full tilt using an echeck you should keep an eye on ur account. PMI, which is a company that makes (or used to make) those charges for full tilt for incoming deposits, has been allegedly double charging full tilt's players.

for more information go here :: FTP's Rogue Payment Processor PMI is back again! Double-Charged? Check your statements! NOW! - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win

Fulltilt compromising its players bank info UPDATE

Here is an email that he received from Fulltilt (BTW I have his permission to post these emails). There are posts on other forums that say PMI was contracted by FTP last fall and they changed their name recently and are still using FTP's players old transaction codes.

Thank you for emailing.

I can confirm that Full Tilt has never contracted with, or used a third party processor called PMI.

We never initiated, nor authorized, the processing of any PMI related transactions. We have attempted to contact the PMI +1-888 number to get more information for our legal team, to vigorously defend these allegations and investigate this matter further.

So far, we've been unsuccessful in determining the source of how these transactions were wrongfully processed. We recommend that you contact your bank and dispute all transactions related to PMI 8888758035. As stated, they were never authorized nor processed by any of Full Tilt?s processors.

Should you have any further enquiries, please dont hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Paula
    Full Tilt Poker Black Card Support

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    I'm getting nervous now. I would hate to have to close my account and open a new one. I also have a few small pending Fulltilt deposits that were made several weeks ago but never withdrawn from my account. Anyone else experience this lately?

Rdsknman is offline Dolphin
    5/09 $5 x 18 SNG challenge winner

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Blog Entries
    I have seen this as well. Made a couple small deposits within the last month and haven't seen them show up yet.
    :Ks:"God only made a few people with perfect heads. The rest he gave hair.":10s:
    "He's got Cowboys underwear? I should have slipped him some Ex-Lax."
    - Fred Smoot
    "I don't want to see any gobble wobbling like a bunch of chicken-shits. Snap the ball and hit 'em in the throat. How bout that baby!"
    - Joe Bugel / Redskins OL Coach.
    "It's dark im naked and my space bar is out"
    - Galactus X / Ben

Motwgtsyw is offline Super Moderator

Biggest Live $ Win
    £200
    Biggest Online $ Win
    $4300
    Blog Entries
    Guys, i really think the American players on here should read the thread on 2+2, as it looks like a large number of American players that have deposited over the last 3 months have been scammed (on more than one occasion).

CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS FROM:
    PMI SALE
    PMI 8888758035

link

FTP's Rogue Payment Processor PMI is back again! Double-Charged? Check your statements! NOW! - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

Seems FTP dont want to take any responsibilty for giving banking information to a third party - though this contradicts there Terms and conditions, according to this thread.

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - FTP's Rogue Payment Processor PMI is back again! Double-Charged? Check your statements! NOW!

Check your bank accounts guys for the past 3/4 months!

EDIT TO SAY THREADS NOW MERGED JEREMY
    Last edited by Motwgtsyw; 04-11-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Shoecrew22 is offline Super Moderator
    12/10 $11 x 45 SNG challenge winner

Biggest Live $ Win
    Biggest Online $ Win
    Biggest Live # Win
    Biggest Online # Win
    Removed comment since im a dumbass lol
    Last edited by Shoecrew22; 04-11-2011 at 07:57 AM.
    Full Tilt - Shoecrew22
    PokerStars - Shoecrew22

foldimo (Observer): normad chad:" that river bet had about the same chance of succeeding as my third marriage"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast